Operator: First West of England
- Serves Weston-super-Mare, West Wick, Banwell, Winscombe, Sandford, Churchill, Lower Langford, Wrington, Bristol Airport, Backwell and Nailsea every hour
- Continues from Nailsea to Clevedon and Portishead, with buses alternating between the two destinations. This creates a two-hourly service from each town to Bristol Airport.
- Connects to the rail network at Weston-super-Mare, Worle and Nailsea & Backwell railway stations
- Mondays to Saturdays – hourly service between approx. 5am and 10.30pm
- Sundays and Public Holidays – approx 8am to 7pm, four services at approx. 3-hour intervals
For onward travel to Bristol, you can transfer to Bristol-bound services at these interchanges:
- Backwell Crossroads to connect with the X1 (every 20 mins), W1 and X8 (every 30 mins)
- Bristol Airport to connect with the Airport Flyer (every 10 mins)
- Standard First West of England fares apply
- Diamond Travelcard holders can travel for FREE after 9am on the A2 Link service and the Airport Flyer
- 50% discount is available on the Airport Flyer if you live in post code areas BS25, BS29, BS40, BS48 or BS49 via the Bristol Airport’s Local Community Concession Scheme. The application form can be downloaded from the Bristol Airport website.