- Serves Weston-super-Mare, West Wick, Banwell, Winscombe, Sandford, Churchill, Lower Langford, Wrington, Bristol Airport, Backwell and Nailsea
- Connects to rail network at Weston-super-Mare, Worle and Nailsea & Backwell railway stations
Please note: from Sunday 23 August 2015, Service A2 will be extended to Clevedon and Portishead, with buses alternating between the two destinations. This provides Clevedon and Portishead with a bus link every 2 hours to Bristol Airport for the first time.
- Monday to Saturday – 5am to 11pm, approx. every hour
- Sundays and Public Holidays – 8am to 8.35pm, four services at approx. 3-hour intervals
- Backwell Crossroads to connect with the X1 (every 20 mins), W1 and X8 (every 30 mins)
- Bristol Airport to connect with the Airport Flyer (every 10 mins)
- Standard First West of England fares apply
- Diamond Travelcard holders can travel for FREE after 9am on the A2 Link service and the Airport Flyer
- 50% discount is available on the Airport Flyer if you live in post code areas BS25, BS29, BS40, BS48 or BS49 via the Bristol Airport’s Local Community Concession Scheme. The application form can be downloaded from the Bristol Airport website.