The North Fringe to Hengrove MetroBus route will provide frequent services from Hengrove to the City Centre, the University of the West of England (UWE), the Science Park, Cribbs Causeway and Emersons Green. The route uses a new bus-only junction on the M32 to bypass congestion and offer faster and more reliable journeys to and from UWE and the North Fringe.
Some sections have been removed from this document because they contain commercially sensitive information.
Where possible these sections will be made available after construction contracts are awarded.
- Annex 6: Funding Sources - Agreed third party contributions
- Cartlon Hayes Northfield Deed of Variation
- Charlton Hayes NorthField Section 106
- Emersons Green East S106 part 1
- Emersons Green East S106 part 2
- Emersons Green East S106 part 3
- Emersons Green S106 part 4
- Emersons Green Gateway
- Harry Stoke Deed of Variation
- Harry Stoke Section 106
- Annex 3: Detailed Cost Estimate
- Annex 4: Quantified Risk Assessment
- Annex 5: Project Risk Register
- Annex 7: Contract Summary
- Annex 8: Contract Management
- Annex 9: Delivery Team
- Annex 10: Operator Development Agreement
- Annex 13: Project Plan programme
Where possible these annexes will be made available after construction contracts are awarded.