The new service will provide the following benefits:
• Linking Avonmouth industrial estate with central Bristol, Clifton, Sea Mills, Shirehampton, Lawrence Weston and Henbury;
• Timetable to suit common shift patterns with buses operating between 0600 until 2200;
• Up to three additional buses per hour on common sections of route with service 40;
• Monday to Saturday evening service from Avonmouth to Cribbs Causeway;
• New hourly 41 service on Sunday and Public Holidays operating between Cribbs Causeway and central Bristol.
There are a number of enhancements to other First services operating in the Bristol area. For further details see 2nd November service changes