- The A2 operates between Weston-super-Mare and Bristol Airport only via Banwell, Winscombe, Churchill and Wrington. The service no longer serves Backwell, Nailsea, Clevedon and Portishead.
- The route was revised in Weston-super-Mare to serve the A371 at Locking and the new Weston College campus. Worle Railway Station, West Wick and Wolvershill Road are no longer served.
The following services replace the A2 Link on certain sections of route:
- Bus service 6 operates hourly between Nailsea and Clevedon
- Bus service 88 operates every two hours between Nailsea and Portishead in both directions
The revised A2 bus service operates between approximately 7am and 7pm on Mondays to Saturdays (excluding public holidays). The Sunday service was withdrawn from 24 April.
Download timetable information below.
- Bristol Airport to connect with the Airport Flyer (every 10 mins)
- The Churchill Inn, Langford to connect with the South West Falcon (every hour)
50% discount is available on the Airport Flyer if you live in post code areas BS25, BS29, BS40, BS48 or BS49 via the Bristol Airport’s Local Community Concession Scheme. The application form can be downloaded from the Bristol Airport website.
- Standard First West of England fares apply
- Diamond Travelcard holders can travel for free after 9am on the A2 Link service