- The A2 operates between Weston-super-Mare and Bristol Airport via Banwell, Winscombe, Churchill and Wrington.
- From 4 September 2016, the service will operate via Herluin Way, Aisecombe Way (for B&Q) and the North Somerset Enterprise and Technology College.
The service operates Mondays to Saturdays (excluding public holidays) from approx. 7am to 7pm.
- Bristol Airport to connect with the Airport Flyer (every 10 mins)
- The Churchill Inn, Langford to connect with the South West Falcon (every hour)
50% discount is available on the Airport Flyer (or free with a Diamond Travelcard) if you live in post code areas BS25, BS29, BS40, BS48 or BS49 via the Bristol Airport’s Local Community Concession Scheme. The application form can be downloaded from the Bristol Airport website.
For onward travel to Bath, you can transfer to the following service at Bristol Airport:
- A4 Air Decker operated by Bath Bus Company – Diamond Travelcard holders pay a child’s fare only
- Standard First West of England fares apply
- Diamond Travelcard holders can travel for free after 9am on the A2 Link service