Our consultation activities showed that 42 out of 48 residents consulted would cycle more if they had improved cycle parking at home.
Safety was overwhelmingly the most important factor for tenants, so we opted for enclosed shelters for all of the primary parking.
The process was divided into the following stages
- Meeting with resident(s) and/or Housing Officer/RSL representative at the property
- Discussing suitable options and gathering estimates for different solutions
- Organising and promoting a consultation event, and sending consultation letters to all residents
- Choosing a final design based on resident and Housing Officer feedback
- Purchasing product and installation
- Celebration event
We worked with the following social landlords
We worked with the following suppliers