Please click here for important travel advice regarding Coronavirus.


Major Updates

Project summary

Travelwest worked in partnership with five Registered Social Landlords including: Bristol City Council; Knightstone Housing Association; Places for People; Solon South West Housing Association; and United Communities to create nearly 300 secure bike parking places across the city. More than 90% of these spaces are within secure areas such as sheds, purpose built shelters and converted spaces, and the remaining 10% are more accessible, providing guests and visitors with improved bike parking.

Detailed case studies can be viewed below (pdfs)

Bristol City Council
United Communities

As part of the project, short interviews were carried out with residents, stakeholders and suppliers (pdfs)

Tenant interviews
Stakeholder interviews
Peddler and the Roof

The full project monitoring report can be accessed below (pdf)

RSL monitoring report

Subscribe to travel updates, news, and offers

By signing up you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and privacy policy Preferences