- Backwell: Moor Lane and Westfield Road
- Banwell: High Street and Church Street
- Bleadon: Bridge Road
- Hutton : Moor Lane
- Kenn: Barns Ground
- Long Ashton: Bramley Copse, Pear Tree Avenue and Long Ashton Road
- Pill: Hart Close
- Portbury: Royal Portbury Dock Road roundabout, Portbury Way and Banyard Road
- Portishead: access road to Brunel Court, Tower Road, Downleaze, Down Road, Weatherly Drive, Clevedon Road, West Hill, West Hill Gardens, Newfoundland Way, Kittiwake Drive, Lower Burlington Road, Gateway Terrace, Burlington Road, Lockside, Eastcliff and Woodacre
- Wrington: Broad Street
The proposed restrictions are intended to help traffic flow and improve safety for pedestrians crossing the roads.
The consultation is open until 5pm on Wednesday 29 March.
For more information go to www.n-somerset.gov.uk/onstreetparking. Full details of the proposals can also be viewed at the Town Hall in Weston-super-Mare, the council’s Castlewood offices in Clevedon and at North Somerset libraries.