Ride your bike and win prizes this September
Join the world’s biggest group ride and take part in this year’s Cycle September Challenge from Love To Ride.
Bike riding is going global this September! Let’s get more people riding than ever before.
Help your workplace climb the leaderboards or ride solo to earn points and win prizes! As always, there are significant points available for encouraging others. Why? Because Cycle September is all about helping more people fall in love with riding!
How does it work?
- 🚴♀️🚴♂️ Ride with your workplace, as an individual, or with a club/group
- 🚲 Bike anywhere any time – it’s not about how fit you are or how far you ride
- ⏱ Even a 10-minute ride around the park would count and get you scoring points
- 🥳 Score even more points by encouraging your friends, family and co-workers to ride
- 🏆 More points equals a better spot on the leaderboard and more prize entries!
How can I take part?
You can take part in three ways:
- As an individual – you’ll enter the draw for great prizes and compete with others on the individual leaderboards
- With a workplace – your workplace will compete on the workplace leaderboards to earn the most points. You’ll enter the draw for individual prizes and help your workplace win in its size category
- With a club/group – clubs don’t earn points, but are a great way to keep track of how much riding you and your friends can do in September
And, if you register before 1 September you will be entered into a prize draw to win a brand new bike worth £1,000!
Cycle September 2022 runs from 1 September 2022 until 30 September 2022.