The fund reflects the government’s commitment to supporting economic growth by tackling barriers on the local highway network that may be restricting the movement of goods and people. The fund is aimed at those schemes that can be delivered quickly with immediate impact.
The West of England authorities are putting bids into the fund that will assist local economic growth and help tackle congestion.
- Radstock Town Centre Infrastructure (Bath and North East Somerset Council)
- A370 and B3440 Eastbound Capacity Improvements (North Somerset Council)
- A370 and B3440 Monitoring and Evaluation Baseline
- M5 Junctions 16 and 17 Local Road Improvements (South Gloucestershire Council)
- A38 Aztec West Roundabout Enhancements
- A370 Yanley Viaduct Structural Refurbishment