These schemes collectively produce significant benefits in terms of economic output, unlocking jobs, and in carbon reduction. They directly serve locations expected to deliver more than 60,000 new jobs by 2026.
- Letter accompanying bid submission
- Local Enterprise Partnership letter of support
- West of England Office Strategic Business Case and Best and Final Bid forms
- West of England Office Procurement Strategy volume 1 summary
- West of England Office Procurement Strategy volume 2
- Rapid Transit Network Stakeholder Management Plan
- Letters of support for major transport schemes part 1
- Letters of support for major transport schemes part 2
Each scheme has previously submitted a full Major Scheme Business Case and an Expression of Interest in December 2011, these can be found on the individual scheme information pages below. As a result of the Government Comprehensive Spending Review of 2010 each scheme reviewed their costs and changes were made to the schemes.