You can take part as an individual or a workplace team/s. (remember only Stairs ramps or physically completing a location counts)
- Download the chart
- count how many stairs are in a flight or your work stairs (we have used 15 for each box you might need to adjust)
- when you hit the milestones sent in to email@example.com or tag us on social media #stepitup
- If registering as an individual, team or both please select the appropriate field on short registration form below.
- if you are joining in a team please put the team name in the registration form below and we will add you to the team sheet.
- or for team registration you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with your workplace, team name and list of members.
If you are in a team your steps can count twice for you as an individual (please download a separate chart) but also on your team chart.
Reach a milestone and claim a prize
Once you complete milestones please email us a pic with Step It Up as the subject to claim your prize:
- Challenge kit (including tote bag and water bottle) for completing Bridge Valley – by 18 October
- Reusable coffee cup for completing Scafel pike – by 1 November
Enter Individual prize draws for completing for a chance to win FitBit:
- Bridge Valley – by 18 October or 29 November
- Scafel Pike – by 1 November
- Mont Blanc – by 29 November
Team prize: £250
A team which completes Everest by 29 November will be selected in the prize draw for a £250 Active Breakfast
Fit bit Prize Draws
18 October: Bridge Valley
1 November: Scafell Pike
15 November: Ben Nevis
29 November: Mont Blanc; Bridge Valley, and the £250 Team Prize
Step it up Registration
Registration is optional but will help us keep you up to date with all useful information and prize draws.