Start: 24/01/20 - Finish: TBC
Last modified: 24/02/20
This is marked on the route below in RED.
To access sites between Avon Crescent up to the Cottage Inn Carpark, please approach from the the Hotwells Road direction. When you leave the site you will have to turn RIGHT onto the Cumberland Road.
Please be aware that all parking restrictions and charges will remain in force throughout this period.
Bus Route CLOSED and diversion route observed
- Service m2 will operate via the A370 and Coronation Road, this route is marked on the map below in BLUE. Journeys operating between 0715 – 0930 (Monday- Friday) towards Long Ashton Park & Ride will operate via Anchor Road. See this image for detailed map. Or the below map route in orange.
- Service A1 will operate via Bridgwater Road and Bedminster Parade. This route is marked on the map below in Purple/lilac and will serve the Redcliff Hill stop.
Bus Stops CLOSED and temporary stops observed
Due to the closure the following bus stops have been closed to all services with immediate effect.
- Ashton Vale (Both Directions)
- Ashton Gate (Both Directions)
- Cumberland Basin (Both Directions)
- SS Great Britain (Both Directions)
- Wapping Wharf (Both Directions)
These stops have been marked on the map below in RED.
Service m2: Please note that there will be temporary stops for service m2 that will be served on the diversion route. These stops are marked on the map below in BLUE and are as follows:
- New Charlotte Street (Both Directions)
- Dean Lane (Both Directions)
- Camden Road (Both Directions)
- Coronation Road (Both Directions)
- Clift Road (Both Directions)
Please note the above stops will NOT be served between 07.15am – 9.30am while the service uses Anchor Road instead.
These stops are marked below in BLUE.