Moving Home: New Developments
New Home, New Start, New Ways to Travel…
Our team of travel planning experts are working with residents in major new housing developments, most of which have a completely new transport infrastructure – new roads, new bus routes, new cycle and walking routes.
We are out and about in your community to:
- Help you consider new ways to travel – locally and beyond
- Help you discover more sustainable means of transport that will probably save you time and money (and maybe improve your health and fitness!)
- Give you practical help to get you started
There is lots of information on this website to get you thinking…
- Would you try another way to travel but don’t think you have any other options?
- Would you walk or cycle but aren’t sure where to start?
- Would you use the bus but don’t know which bus you need, where to catch it or what time it runs?
- Would you consider car-sharing for your commute but aren’t sure how it works?
In short, all types. For example:
- Commuting to work, school or college
- Trips to toddler groups, day clubs or shopping
- Travelling to health appointments or to visit friends and family
Our teams work closely with the housing developers to provide travel information and support to new residents. We provide:
- New development travel info packs
- Access to a range of FREE offers and promotions to help you try new ways of getting around
- Personalised advice about your new journeys and travel opportunities, at events and site visits, in-person at events or site visits, as well as by phone and email.
Use the links below for more details on what’s available in your area.
Local travel advice
- Moving into new developments in Bath
- Moving into new developments in Bristol
- Moving into new developments in South Gloucestershire
- Free travel offers and general travel advice