Welcome to North Yate New Neighbourhood
Discover new places and ways to get around Yate.
Moving into a new home or community is a great time to think about how you can use your car less and try out some new ways of getting around. Why?
- Fewer cars on the road help make streets nicer places
- There’s less pollution, noise and congestion
- People feel safer, your children are safer
- With more people out and about, you’ll get to know your neighbours
- Your street can be transformed into a vibrant place for the community to use, rather than just for passing traffic
Walking and cycling are healthy and cheap alternatives – they’re worth a try!
Discover Yate is your starting point for getting to know the neighbourhood in and around Yate, its outdoor spaces, transport links, walking routes and community.
The free printed and online map highlights some of the great places and spaces on the doorstep for Yate residents, nice local walks and features for getting around. We took recommendations from local people to help new residents get to know their neighbourhood and encourage people to get out on foot and by bike.
To request a printed copy of the guide, please email [email protected] or take a look online at the digital map.