Cycling around the West of England
A lot more people are finding #JoyInTheJourney by choosing to get around by bike, as it can be quicker, cheaper and healthier.
Join My Journey launches for West of England commuters
Join My Journey is a free online service that matches commuters up from the same workplace to share walking, cycling and car journeys.
Business leaders across Bristol and the West of England are now being encouraged to sign up their companies and organisations to the online platform so their staff can easily share journeys to work.
For anyone who does not work in a large company, there is also the option to join an area hub, where smaller businesses are linked up with others to share journeys to the same area.
Visit joinmyjourney.org.uk to register your organisation or join as an individual.
- Easy and fun
- Improves fitness
- Helps you lose weight
- Quicker than walking
- Good for the planet
- Reduces stress
- Saves you money
- Reduces traffic congestion
Visit the Better By Bike website for all the advice you'll need
- If you would like to start riding a bike
- Loan a bike for free!
- Build your confidence on the road
- All abilities cycle training for families and people with disabilities
- Get inspired with recommended routes and leisure rides
- Find cycling projects in the region