Start: 26/06/17 - Finish: TBC
Last modified: 18/04/18
The services below no longer stop at either Te or Tf and will now serve Stop Tg instead:
Services 1, 2, 22, 39, X39, 50, 50A, 51, 57, 67, 177, 178, 349, 376, 512 668 & 672
- Cattle Market Road will remain closed until May 2018. The extension of its closure is a result of demolition work at the Former Sorting Office site, and will enable the demolition of the Cattle Market Tavern.
- There is single lane running eastbound from York Road onto the Bath Bridge roundabout. This will be in place until w/c 16 April. Various other works unrelated to the Temple Gate project are taking place on York Road at the same time (pedestrian / cycle crossing improvements, drainage and utilities), the details of which can be found on roadworks.org.
- The Friary, from its junction with the roundabout to the turning into the Temple Quay car park, will now remain closed for the duration of the works programme. This will allow deep drainage works to be carried out and heat networks infrastructure to be installed. Access to the Temple Quay car park shall be maintained via Temple Back East. Please note that there will be no impact to the existing access to the Temple Meads Station car park, which is via the Temple Meads approach ramp, and exit from the same will be maintained via the Friary.
- From 23 October for 4 months, part of the footpath around the edge of the Temple Circus Gyratory where the Friary meets Temple Gate will be closed to enable carriageway widening works. Pedestrians will be diverted around the site.
- Pedestrian diversions around the Brunel Mile, with some crossing facilities relocated. These are signposted on site.
- Lane narrowing on Temple Way and Victoria Street narrowed to one lane when approaching and exiting the gyratory;
- No vehicular access to the land between the Grosvenor Hotel and George & Railway buildings;
- Closure of the south side of the Temple Circus roundabout to simplify traffic movements during the works. Traffic from the north will no longer be able to turn right into Victoria St from Temple Way and traffic exiting from the Friary will no longer be able to turn right onto Temple Way or straight on to Victoria Street:
- Changes to lane restrictions on the roundabout (as far as possible 2 lanes of traffic will continue to run during peak hours).
Due to the reduced road space available during the works, all cycle lanes through the area have been closed. In order to ensure cyclist safety, signs have been erected warning drivers not to overtake cyclists through the works.
Please contact email@example.com in the first instance.