South Bristol Link
Planning application approved
Bristol City and North Somerset councils approved the South Bristol Link planning application in November 2013.
Compulsory Purchase Orders and
Side Road Orders
You can find hard copies of all the documents in the following locations:
- Town Hall, Walliscote Grove Road, Weston-super-Mare
- Castlewood, Tickenham Road, Clevedon
- City Hall, Bristol
- Long Ashton Library, Lovelinch Gardens, Long Ashton
- Bishopsworth Library, Bishopsworth Road, Bristol
- Gatehouse Centre, Hareclive Road, Bristol
What is the South Bristol Link?
The South Bristol Link is a combined road and MetroBus (Rapid Transit) bus route between the A370 Long Ashton bypass and Hengrove Park. The route will include new paths for walking and cycling.
The South Bristol Link connects with the wider MetroBus network and so with the North Fringe to Hengrove and Ashton Vale to Temple Meads routes.