The following reference numbers can be used to search for the documentation:
- San Andreas roundabout: PT18/0992/R3F
- Gipsy Patch Lane railway bridge: PT18/0986/F
- Gipsy Patch Lane highways works and Hatchet Road bus stops: PT18/0987/R3F
The planning application for the North Way bus link has therefore been withdrawn. However the North Way link remains an aspiration of the Council for future delivery in order to improve sustainable transport options in the north fringe area.
The consultation has now closed. We analysed the responses received and then published a report on the South Gloucestershire Council website with responses to key issues raised. The information and design proposals we consulted on are available below.
The route of the Cribbs Patchway MetroBus Extension is unchanged and still includes Hatchet Road.
The route within the Cribbs Patchway New Neighbourhood will be designed and built by the developer, subject to planning consent from South Gloucestershire Council.
Walking and cycling
Improved cycling and walking routes will be part of the MetroBus Extension.
The Cribbs Patchway MetroBus Extension will cost about £35 million and will be funded through the West of England Local Enterprise Partnership.
Before funding is confirmed, we will be putting together a business case to ensure the project is value for money.
What happens when?
- Spring 2014 onwards Initial site surveys and preliminary design work
- Autumn/Winter 2014 Early information sharing
- Autumn/Winter 2015 Public consultation
- Winter/Spring 2016 Consultation analysis
- Summer 2016 to Summer 2017 Detailed design
- February 2018 Planning applications submitted
- 2019 Construction starts
- 2020 Gipsy Patch Lane Bridge construction
- 2021 Construction complete and services operating
If you have any questions or if you would like further information please email email@example.com