You can access our offers in 1 of 2 ways:
- Through one of our partner organisations (such as the Job Centre) who can refer you for an offer
- Apply direct yourself using our self-referral form (you will be asked to provide details of a referee who can confirm you are applying for work, education or skills)
- Recently placed, or currently not in education, training or employment;
- Aged over 16;
- Be living or studying in South Gloucestershire;
- Eligible to work and/or study in the UK;
- Referred by the Job Centre or an agreed Partner Organisation;
- Must be using the travel training, subsidised Bike or Bus Ticket to access skills, education or employment including interviews;
- Be able to complete an anonymous survey 3 months after the start date of any W2WW support.
– FirstDay pass
– FirstWeek pass
– FirstMonth pass
1-day paper vouchers
Referred through a partner organisation?
You will given your code or voucher in person as soon as you have completed the application form
Applying direct through the self-referral form?
We will send you your M-ticket code by email, or paper vouchers by post
Adult cycle training
1:1 cycle training with an experienced cycle instructor. We can come to deliver the 1-hour session at a location of your choice within South Gloucestershire, and tailor the session to your needs. Training can range from learning to cycle to advanced confidence skills. To access the service just tick the box on the application form
Our Travel Training sessions offer practical, real-time experience where you will be provided with the resources to travel independently and confidently. Ranging from walking, crossing roads and using public transport (including buses and trains), Travel Training can be repeated for as long as you need to become independent.