Car clubs offer an alternative model to private car ownership for individuals and businesses. They reduce the need for private parking and can help more people give up their cars while allowing for occasional car travel.
Find out more about Car Club operators in the West of England below.
- Pay-as-you-go – from as little as £4 per hour
- Low annual membership fees
- Insurance, petrol, cleaning, servicing, breakdown assistance included in hourly price
- A vehicle for every occasion – small, medium, large vehicles
- Simple online or phone car booking
- Electric or hybrid vehicles are available capable of operating with zero emissions
- Designated on-street parking bays
- Over 120 cars available