A smarter, pay-as-you-drive, option for short-term car or van hire in Bristol and Bath.
Benefits of joining a Car Club
- Pay-as-you-go – from as little as £4 per hour
- Low annual membership fees
- Insurance, petrol, cleaning, servicing, breakdown assistance included in hourly price
- A vehicle for every occasion – small, medium, large vehicles
- Simple online or phone car booking
- Electric or hybrid vehicles are available capable of operating with zero emissions
- Designated on-street parking bays
- Over 120 cars available (multiple operators)
What is a Car Club?
Whether it’s for an hour, or a day, using a Car Club vehicle is the perfect short trip solution, helping you to deal with the bulky shopping at the weekend, visit family, or take a trip into the countryside.
Cars are parked in designated bays across the city and can be booked online or via phone and are accessed using a ‘swipe card’ or similar security system. Simply pay by the hour and there are no extra costs for insurance, petrol and maintenance costs.
Car clubs offer an alternative model to private car ownership for individuals and businesses. They reduce the need for private parking and can help more people give up their cars while allowing for occasional car travel.
Find out more about Car Club operators in the West of England below.