Step 1 of 9
1. The council will be informed of any proposed changes or amendments to the project and reserve the right to withdraw support should these be considered unacceptable. If so, the council will require the grant to be either fully or partially refunded depending on the extent of the changes.
2. If, for any reason, the project does not take place, the funding will be returned in full to the council.
3. Should the project be aborted prior to completion then the council will assess the work done so far and determine the amount of funding to be returned to the council.
4. Photographs of the project before, during and once completed and evidence of the final costs (i.e. a copy of the final invoice for the work) must be provided to the council within 6 months of the grant agreement being signed. . Anyone shown in the photos whether a participant, volunteer or staff needs to fill out this online form.
5. As part of the monitoring your work may be selected to submit a case study.
6. If the actual final costs are less than anticipated, the balance must be repaid to the council within 2 months of completion.
7. Original receipts must be kept and made available to the council upon request after project completion, failure to do so could result in grant payments having to be repaid to the council.
8. The council’s contribution will be acknowledged in any publicity generated by the organisation/group.
9. The Travelwest logo and the council’s name/logo must not be used without permission. Please use the council logo when promoting project.
10. The organisation/group agrees that the council may use this project in future publicity/promotions.
a) Any relevant permission (i.e. planning consent or landlord permission) must be sought to install facilities (if this is what you are applying for).
b) The grant funding cannot be used to pay for facilities that should be provided as part of any planning application or planning obligation.
c) Applications for grants covering high cost support facilities such as showers and lockers will need to provide evidence of demand and potential usage if requested.
d) The grant covers the net price of the measure only – the council is unable to provide funding for VAT. The VAT cost must therefore be covered by the applicant company.