Rider Tickets are day tickets that are accepted by all bus operators in a given area
- Valid for travel on the day of issue and up to 2.59am the following morning.
- No limit to the number of journeys you can take – all you have to do is show your ticket to the bus driver when you get on.
- Not valid for tour buses, express coaches, or bus services for special events.
- Bought on any bus operating in that Rider ticket area – including Park & Ride services.
Buying a Rider ticket using smartcards
- Load onto a Travelwest Smartcard (participating operators only) or a First Touch Card. Once loaded onto the card, the same period of validity as above applies.
- Buy using sQuid balance on a Travelwest Smartcard (participating operators only).
- Rider Tickets cannot be bought or renewed online.
- Student/child Rider Tickets are not available on smartcards.