PlusBus is a discount price bus pass that gives you unlimited bus travel (on participating operator’s services) around the whole urban area of the rail-served town or city.
You can buy with your train ticket at any National Rail station ticket office, or online. It can also be bought from self-service machines at many main rail stations.
There are no peak period restrictions, so you can hop-on and hop-off buses and trams as much as you like all day.
|Area||PlusBus page for fares and service information|
|Bath||See PlusBus information for Bath|
|Bristol (Temple Meads or Parkway)||See PlusBus information for Bristol|
|Cheltenham||See PlusBus information for Cheltenham|
|Chippenham||See PlusBus information for Chippenham|
|Gloucester||See PlusBus information for Gloucester|
|Weston-super-Mare||See PlusBus information for Weston-super-Mare|
- PlusBus is not available if you only make a local train journey between two stations located within the same town or city.
- PlusBus is a national scheme and is available for 290 rail-served town and cities across Britain.
- Bus & Rail passes for the West of England
- Save around 1/3rd off the price of your ticket with a Railcard
- Multi-operator bus tickets for the West of England area