- Bath & NE Somerset Passenger Transport
- Bath Bus Company (except tour buses)
- Bugler Coaches
- Carmel Bristol
- CT Coaches
- CT Plus
- First West of England
- Stagecoach West
- Wessex Bus
These are paper tickets and are valid only on the date of issue (printed on the ticket) and until 0259 the following day (or the eighth day for weekly ticket).
AvonRider tickets may be used on all bus services operated by the companies listed above within the AvonRider area except school service RA4, Airport Flyer A1, Airport Flyer A3, tour buses, express coaches and services for special events. On Bath Bus Co service A4, AvonRider is not valid between Highridge Common and Bristol Airport.
AvonRider tickets are also valid on services operated by Arleen Coaches but cannot be bought on their buses.
There is no limit to the number of journeys you can make in the zone with an AvonRider ticket during the day but you must show it to the bus driver each time you use it.
Buying a Rider ticket using smartcards
- Load onto a Travelwest Smartcard (participating operators only) or a First Touch Card. Once loaded onto the card, the same period of validity as above applies.
- Buy using sQuid balance on a Travelwest Smartcard (participating operators only).
- Rider Tickets cannot be bought or renewed online.
- Student/child Rider Tickets are not available on smartcards.
|Adult||Student (with NUS card) and Child (under 16)|