Within the AvonRider area, you can buy tickets on buses from the following operators:
- Arleen Coaches
- Bath & NE Somerset Passenger Transport
- Bath Bus Company (except tour buses)
- Carmel Bristol
- CT Coaches
- CT Plus
- First West of England
- Stagecoach West
These are paper tickets and are valid only on the date of issue (printed on the ticket) and until 0259 the following day (or the eighth day for weekly ticket).
AvonRider tickets may be used on all bus services operated by the companies listed above within the AvonRider area except Airport Flyer A1, Airport Flyer A3, tour buses, express coaches and services for special events. On service A4, AvonRider is not valid between Highridge Common and Bristol Airport.
AvonRider tickets are valid for travel across the zone boundary on service D1 as far as Westbury (Haynes Road), on services D3 and X72 as far as Bowerhill (Kingfisher Drive) and on service X31 as far as Chippenham (Bus Station). AvonRider tickets may be purchased by passengers boarding these services from those places inward to Bath.
There is no limit to the number of journeys you can make in the zone with an AvonRider ticket during the day but you must show it to the bus driver each time you use it.
Buying a Rider ticket using Travelcards
- Load onto a Travelcard (participating operators only). Once loaded onto the card, the same period of validity as above applies.
- Buy using sQuid balance on a Travelcard (participating operators only).
- Rider Tickets cannot be bought or renewed online.
- Student/child Rider Tickets are not available on Travelcards.
|Adult||Student (with NUS card) and Child (under 16)|