Car sharing is all about filling empty seats, sharing costs, and it’s a great way to meet new people. You can get to know your colleagues or new travelers going the same way.
Here are a few examples of when car sharing can be used:
- Commuting to work
- Doing the school run
- Going to college / university
- Travelling to a festival, a big event or a show
- Going to a sporting match
Car sharing is so easy that we can safely say that it could be a great option for everyone! You don’t even need to own a car, just search for drivers going the same way.
- Share traveling costs – significant annual savings for car owners and passengers
- Meet new people – a great way to network
- Reduce traffic – less congestion and air pollution
- Get there faster – using 2+ lanes to beat the commuting queues
- Park easily – fewer cars, so more spaces
- Workplace advantages – some employers offer dedicated parking for 2+ cars