The West of England councils were awarded nearly £30 million by the Department for Transport from the fund on two separate but integrated projects where employers, schools, colleges and universities encouraged people to try different ways of travelling.
Through the LSTF programme we are bringing in more than £20million of match funding, with £12million external to the four councils.
Connected and thriving centres: completing end to end journeys with rural and urban travel options to help people travel sustainably.
Transitions to a low carbon lifestyle: Training skills and securing long term benefits; encouraging people to change travel behaviour is more likely to be effective if it is done at times of other change in peoples lives; such as moving to secondary school, starting a job or going to college, arriving at university, or moving house.
A joint West of England wide bid was submitted on 31 March 2014 for £4million of funding for 2015/16 as part of a wider £9.5million project. A decision on the bid is expected in July.
- Application Form 2014
- Value for money report Section 1 - 7
- Value for money report Section 8 Figs 8.1 to 8.6
- Value for money report Section 8 Figs 8.7 to end
- Value for money report Section 8 Summary table 8.2
- Value for money report Section 9
- Value for money report Annex A and B
- Economic assessment and forecasting report