Please click here for important travel advice regarding Coronavirus.


Major Updates


We cannot advise you on compensation. The following booklets produced by the Department for Transport have more information.

Booklet 1: Compulsory Purchase Procedure

Booklet 2: Compensation to Business Owners and Occupiers

Booklet 3: Compensation to Agricultural Owners and Occupiers

Booklet 4: Compensation to Residential Owners and Occupiers

Booklet 5: Reducing the Adverse Effects of Public Development Mitigation Works

Government advice: Compensation for loss of business due to roadworks

If you think you have a claim for compensation the claim should be sent to Neil Piper, Asset Management Surveyor, Bristol City Council Property, City Hall, PO Box 3176, BS3 9FS

Remember we cannot advise you on compensation and you may wish to take legal advice.

Subscribe to travel updates, news, and offers

By signing up you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and privacy policy Preferences