Our wider MetroWest Phase 1 proposals also include increasing the frequency of trains for the Severn Beach Line and the Bath Spa to Bristol line – this does not require development consent.
A paper copy of the Statement of Community Consultation is held at the following locations and is available to view from 18 September to 4 December at:
- Castlewood North Somerset Council Office, Tickenham Road, Clevedon BS21 6FW
- Long Ashton Library, Lovelinch Gardens, Long Ashton BS41 9AH
- Pill Library, Crockerne House, Underbanks, Pill BS20 0AT
- Portishead Library, Horatio House, 24 Harbour Road, Portishead BS20 7AL
- Weston-super-Mare Library, Town Hall, Walliscote Grove Road, Weston-super-Mare BS23 1UJ
- Bedminster Library, 4 St Peter’s Court, Bedminster Parade, Bristol BS3 4AQ
- Bristol Central Library, College Green, Bristol BS1 5TL
- Marksbury Road Library, Marksbury Road, Bedminster, Bristol BS3 5LG
- Citizen Service Point, Bristol City Council, 100 Temple Street, BS1 6AG
Details on the consultation including how you can take part will be posted here shortly.
We are required to publish a Statement of Community Consultation which details how we are planning to consult during the consultation period. The SOCC can be viewed by clicking the link below:
The MetroWest proposals are being delivered in two phases, Phase 1 and Phase 2, along with a separate new stations package looking at the potential for future new stations.