The boundary bus stops on radial bus routes are
- Kelston Road, Oldfield School
- Lansdown, Blathwayt Arms
- Swainswick, Bailbrook Lane
- Bannerdown, Shockerwick Lane
- Box Road, Kellands
- Bathford, Stone Wharf
- Sally in the Wood, B&NES boundary
- A36, Brassknocker Hill Bottom
- Midford, Clearbrook Farm
- Odd Down, Recycling Centre
- Padleigh Hill, Rush Hill
- Bath Spa University
- Newton St Loe, The Globe
** Note that First’s Bath Inner Zone extends to Limpley Stoke (River Bridge)
|Adult||Student (with NUS card) and Child (under 16)|
- Bath Bus Company (except tour buses)
- B&NES Passenger Transport
- CT Coaches
- First West of England
- Stagecoach West
- Wessex Bus
These are paper tickets and are valid only on the date of issue (printed on the ticket) and until 0259 the following day (or the eighth day for weekly ticket).
BathRider tickets may be used on all bus services operated by the companies listed above within the BathRider area except school service RA4, tour buses, express coaches and services for special events.
BathRider tickets are also valid on services operated by Arleen Coaches but cannot be bought on their buses.
There is no limit to the number of journeys you can make in the zone with a BathRider ticket during its period of validity but you must show it to the bus driver each time you use it.
Buying a Rider ticket using smartcards
- Load onto a Travelwest Smartcard (participating operators only) or a First Touch Card. Once loaded onto the card, the same period of validity as above applies.
- Buy using sQuid balance on a Travelwest Smartcard (participating operators only).
- Rider Tickets cannot be bought or renewed online.
- Student/child Rider Tickets are not available on smartcards.