For a late night out or off to work for an early shift – night buses are a cheap and reliable way to travel.
To Bristol Airport:
Services A1, A3 and A4 operated by First and Bath Bus Company provide journeys throughout the night to Bristol Airport
- A1 – Bristol Bus Station to Bristol Airport Timetable
- A3 – Weston-super-Mare to Bristol Airport Timetable
- A4 – Bath to Bristol Airport Timetable
First operate a number of night bus services serving Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset. You can find a list of services that operate after 11pm on their website. Some services run throughout the night:
- 39 – Bath to Bristol via Keynsham and Saltford Timetable
- 43 – Centre to Kingswood via St George Timetable
- 48 – Broadmead to Emersons Green via Eastville, Fishponds and Downend Timetable
- 49 – Broadmead to Emersons Green via Eastville, Fishponds and Staple Hill Timetable
- 70 – Centre to UWE Frenchay Campus via Ashley Down and Horfield and Filton Abbey Wood Timetable
- 73 – Temple Meads / Centre to Bradley Stoke via Horfield and Filton Timetable
- 75 / 76 – Hengrove to Cribbs Causeway via Centre Timetable
- U1 – University of Bath – Central Bath Timetable
- U1 – University of Bristol – Stoke Bishop Campus Timetable
- U3 – Bristol City Centre – UWE Frenchay Campus Timetable
- U5 – Bath Spa University – Central Bath Timetable
Stagecoach South West provide the inter-city Falcon service connection Bristol to Bristol airport and onwards to Plymouth along the A38. This service runs 24/7.
You can buy a discounted Night Ticket that allows unlimited travel from 7pm-7am. FirstDay and First season tickets are also valid for travel on the above services. However, it does not cover the Airport Flyer operated by First.