Revive is a network of electric vehicle charge points located in the West of England (including Bristol, South Gloucestershire, Bath and North East Somerset, and North Somerset) set up by the local councils.
Registration is free and there are no subscription costs – you just pay for the electricity you use. Go to revive charging to register and start using Revive charge points.
Revive operates on the same platform as the national Geniepoint network, so users can also access GeniePoint chargers.
Once registered, you can access charge points using the website on your mobile phone, or order an RFID card or fob. You also have the option to register your own RFID card or fob if you do not wish to purchase one. For more information and other FAQs, visit revive charging.
Existing Source West and Charge Your Car members can continue to use the charge points as normal until they have been switched.
Source West public charge point sites will be upgraded and switched to Revive, starting in December 2019.
- Portway (A4) Park & Ride: fast charge point upgrades completed December 2019, rapid charge point not yet migrated.
- West End car park: fast charge point upgrades completed December 2019.
- The Grove car park: fast charge point upgrade completed.
- College Street car park: fast charge point upgrade completed December 2019; fast charge point migration 15-17 January 2020.
- Trenchard Street car park: fast charge point upgrades completed December 2019; fast charge points migration 15-17 January 2020.
- Brislington Park and Ride: rapid charge point migrated December 2019, fast charge points migration 15-17 January 2020.
- Templegate car park: rapid charge point migration and fast charge point upgrade completed December 2019.
- Long Ashton Park and Ride: migration 15-17 January 2020.
Please assume that charge points at those sites will likely not be usable during the day in which the upgrades and switch over is taking place, and please allow for unexpected issues during the work on site which might cause a further delay. More sites to follow.
To see where new charge point sites are being constructed and where site suggestions have been made, have a look at our map.
To stay up to date with announcements – including instructions on how to join the new network – by joining the Travelwest mailing list and following Source West on twitter. We will also post further updates here on this page.