- Newbridge service 21 is suspended but the car park remains open for the use of Royal United Hospital staff
- Lansdown service 31 is suspended
- Odd Down
- service 41 is suspended
- service 4 is operating every 30 minutes daily to the city centre and Royal United Hospital from Odd Down Park & Ride. It will operate every 30-60 minutes on April 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th and 18th. Normal bus fares will apply
- service 42 is operating every hour from the Park & Ride site to the Royal United Hospital. There will be no service on April 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th and 18th
|Side of Bath||South||West||North|
|Postcode||BA2 8PA||BA1 3NB||BA1 9BJ|
|Height restriction||7’2” / 2.2m||6’6” / 2m||None|
|Opens||• 6am Monday to Saturday
• 9:15am Sunday and Public Holidays
|Closes||Entrance closes after the last bus has operated.|
|*Parking is free, you only pay the bus fare.|
|If you need help choosing the best Park & Ride location for your journey, input your start and end locations into our Journey Planner and select "Driving". Set a date and time for arrival/departure to get the most accurate results.|
Can I collect my vehicle after the Park & Ride closing times or leave it overnight?
Bath Park & Ride locations
The entrances to the Park & Rides sites are locked after the last buses have operated but the exits are left open to enable vehicles to be retrieved later. However, lighting is switched off after the last buses have returned and any vehicles are left inside entirely at the owner’s risk.
Bristol Park & Ride locations
All sites (except Lyde Green Park & Ride) are locked and any cars locked in will be subject to a release fee. If your vehicle is locked in, please call 0117 903 1550. Bristol City Council retains the right to charge for the call out service.
You are able to collect your vehicle at the Lyde Green Park & Ride past closing time, but please be aware that the maximum stay is 12 hours (no limit on Sundays and Public Holidays).
Start: 25/03/20 - Finish: TBC
Start: 23/03/20 - Finish: TBC
Start: 17/03/20 - Finish: TBC