Please note on Sunday 7th May 2017 the Portway Park and Ride service will not be running due to the route of the Bristol 10k run. For more information please visit our page detailing the road closures and bus/traffic diversions during the Bristol 10K.
The service operates seven days a week with low-floor double-decker buses with two doors, enabling swift boarding and alighting. The buses also have free WiFi and USB charging.
- Adult fares are as cheap as £3.00 – see how you can get the best deal using the First P&R fares page
- The Portway Park & Ride offers fully wheelchair accessible services to Bristol city centre, Cabot Circus and Temple Meads
- 6:15 Monday to Saturday
- 9:30 Sundays and public holidays
Last bus from The Centre (Stop T1) outside Electricity House:
- 21:00 Monday – Saturday
- 18:00 Sundays and public holidays
- 500 parking spaces
- Free parking and no need to display a ticket
- 2.1m / 6ft 10in height restriction
- Open from 6am (Mon-Fri) 7am (Sat) – Closed Sunday and Public Holidays
- Site open from 06:00 to 21:40 Monday to Saturday and 09:00 to 18:40 Sundays and public holidays
- Overnight parking is not permitted
- If your vehicle is locked in, call 0117 922 2050 – a call out charge will be incurred
Click here for directions to Portway Park & Ride – alternatively, the postcode for your satnav is BS11 9QE.
For any other feedback or questions, contact First on:
- 0345 602 0121
- Enterprise House, Easton Road, Bristol BS5 0DZ