- Bristol: Airport Flyer Express link runs 24/7 leaving every 8 minutes in peak hours, connecting the airport with Bristol Temple Meads railway station, Bristol Coach & Bus Station and Bristol city centre.
- Bath: The Bath Bus Company – Air Decker A4 service runs approx. every hour – from Bath 3am to 11pm; from the airport 4am to midnight. Journey time is just over an hour, stopping at Saltford, Keynsham, Hengrove Park and Bishopsworth Village.
- Weston-super-mare: The A3 bus service connects Weston-super-Mare to the Bristol Airport. The Winford, Felton and Dundry Community Bus also connects with the airport.
- South Wales: National Express coach service connects Cardiff Bus Station, Cardiff University and Newport Railway Station with the airport, 12 times daily, direct to the terminal. Journey time is from 50 minutes to 1 hour 25 minutes.
- Devon and Cornwall: National Express 404 overnight coach service – Penzance to London – stops at 2.45am daily, linking Penzance, Redruth, Truro, St Austell, Liskeard, Saltash, Plymouth, Paignton, Torquay, Newton Abbot, Exeter and other locations.
- Wiltshire and Bath: National Express 404 overnight coach service – London to Penzance – stops at 2.20am daily, providing a direct link from Chippenham and Bath.
The station is connected to the airport by an express coach service – the Airport Flyer Express Link – which:
- Runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – leaving every 8 minutes during peak periods
- Stops at the Bristol Coach & Bus station – enabling inward/onward travel by bus
- Has no service on Christmas Day and limited services on Boxing Day and New Year’s Day
- A good choice of secure parking facilities with savings to be made if you book ahead online
- Six national car hire companies on site – cars may be booked online
- 24 hour taxi service, 365 days a year – Ford Galaxys, low-emission Ford Focus ECOnetic estate cars and mini-buses – book online
Directions from the North (M5) or from the East (M4)
Leave the M5 southbound at junction 18 (signposted A4 Bristol & Airport). Take the A4 towards Bristol and connect with the A38 towards Taunton, follow signs for the airport.
Directions from the South (M5)
Leave the M5 northbound at Junction 22, at roundabout take 3rd exit (signposted A38). At East Brent roundabout joining the A370 take 2nd exit (signposted A38 & Airport). Continue on this road for approx. 11 miles, follow signs for the airport.
Directions from the South East (Bath)
Follow the A4 towards Bristol, bear left onto the A4174 (signposted Ring Road). Continue to follow signs for airport and A38 Taunton.
Directions from South Wales
Leave the M4 at junction 22 and branch left to join M49 (signposted South West). Take the A4 (signposted A4 Bristol & Airport) and connect with the A38 towards Taunton, follow signs for the airport.