For a late night out or off to work for an early shift – night buses are a cheap and reliable way to travel.
Bristol, Bath & North East Somerset and South Gloucestershire
To Bristol Airport:
Services A1 and A4 operated by First and Bath Bus Company both provide journeys throughout the night to Bristol Airport
First operate a number of night bus services serving Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset.
- 6 – Centre to Kingswood via Whitehall, Hillfields and New Cheltenham Timetable
- 39 – Bath to Bristol via Keynsham and Saltford Timetable
- 43 – Centre to Kingswood via St George Timetable
- 44 / 45 – Centre to Cadbury Heath via St George Timetable
- 48 / 49 – Broadmead to Emersons Green via Eastville and Fishponds Downend (48 only), Staple Hill (49 only) Timetable
- 70 – Centre to UWE Frenchay Campus via Ashley Down and Horfield and Filton Abbey Wood Timetable
- 73 – Temple Meads / Centre to Cribbs Causeway via Horfield, Filton and Bradley Stoke Timetable
- 75 / 76 – Hengrove to Cribbs Causeway via Centre Timetable
- U1 – University of Bath – Central Bath Timetable
- U5 – Bath Spa University – Central Bath Timetable
First operate several services that run throughout the night within North Somerset.
- X1 – Weston-Super-Mare to Bristol Bus Station via A370 Timetable
- X3a – Portishead to Bristol Bus Station via Pill Timetable
- X7 – Clevedon to Bristol Bus Station via Nailsea Timetable
- X9 – Nailsea to Bristol Bus Station via Long Ashton Timetable
- 7 – Worle (WSM) to Haywood Village (WSM) via Weston Centre Timetable
You can buy a discounted Night Ticket that allows unlimited travel from 7pm-7am. FirstDay and First season tickets are also valid for travel on the above services. However, it does not cover the Airport Flyer operated by First.