- Service 41 – From Odd Down Park & Ride to SouthGate, Bath City Centre. Every 12-15 minutes. Journey time is about 10 minutes to SouthGate. This service can only be used by passengers who start or end their journey at the Park & Ride site. On the way into the city centre passengers can get OFF at Bear Flat, Oldfield Road or St Mary’s Buildings, but cannot get ON at those stops (they can also stay on until the final stop at SouthGate). On the way back to the site as well as SouthGate passengers can get ON at St Mary’s Buildings, Oldfield Road or Bear Flat, however passengers cannot get OFF at those stops, or any other stops before the Park & Ride site.
- Service 42 – Service 42 operates Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays) between Odd Down Park & Ride site and Royal United Hospital via Southdown, Twerton and Lower Weston. Getting on or off the bus is allowed at any stop along the route.
- Service 4 – Service 4 operates Saturday and Sunday (and some Public Holidays) between Odd Down Park & Ride site and Royal United Hospital via Bear Flat, Bath City Centre, and Lower Weston. Getting on or off the bus is allowed at any stop along the route.
|Types of payment accepted||• Cash on bus
• Contactless on bus
• Operators' app
• Concessionary Pass (after 9am Mon - Fri, all day Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)
|Operating days||Monday to Sunday (and some Public Holidays)||Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays)||• All Public Holidays (including Monday to Friday)
• Saturday and Sunday
|First bus from Park & Ride||• 6:15 Monday to Saturday|
• 9:30 Sunday (and some Public Holidays)
|6:25 Monday to Friday||• 6:32 Saturday
• 09:27 Sunday and Public Holidays
|Last bus||From City Centre (SouthGate)|
• 20:30 Monday to Saturday
• 18:00 Sunday (and some Public Holidays)
|19:45 Monday to Friday (Combe Park, Royal United Hospital)||From Weston, Haviland Park:
• 00:05 Saturday
• 23:44 Sunday and Public Holidays
From Combe Park, Royal United Hospital
• 00:10 Saturday
• 23:50 Sunday and Public Holidays
|Fares||See table below||First buses website|
|Route & Timetable||Bus service 41 route and timetable||Bus service 42 route and timetable||Bus service 4 route and timetable|
|Lost property||01225 494 918|
|Service feedback and additional info||Contact the operator on 0345 602 0121 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Adult return ticket on weekdays (Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays)||£3.60|
|Adult return ticket on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays||£3.10|
|Group return ticket (two adults) - available after 09:30 Monday to Friday||£6.50|
|Bath Zone Group day ticket (unlimited travel for up to 5 people on all First bus services in the Bath Zone) - valid after 9.30am Monday to Friday or all day on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays||£8.60 via mTickets on the First Bus App
£9 on bus
|10 single journeys (for use at any time), which can be purchased on bus with a Travelwest smartcard or via mTickets on the First Bus App (Travelwest smartcards are available at Bath Bus Station)||£14.40|
|Holders of English National Concessionary Passes can travel for free after 09:00 on weekdays (Monday to Friday) and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.|
|Up to 5 children (under 16) can travel for free with each fare-paying adult.|
|First day and season tickets can be used on Bath Park & Ride. Day & week multi-operator Rider tickets are also accepted.|
|SERVICE 31 (LANSDOWN P&R): Please note, Park & Ride fares only apply to journeys that start or end at the Park & Ride site. For all other trips, First's usual Bath Zone fare tariffs apply.|
|Side of Bath||South||West||North|
|Postcode||BA2 8PA||BA1 3NB||BA1 9BJ|
|Height restriction||7’2” / 2.2m||6’6” / 2m||None|
|Opens||• 6am Monday to Saturday
• 9:15am Sunday and Public Holidays
|Closes||Entrance closes after the last bus has operated.|
|*Parking is free, you only pay the bus fare.|
|If you need help choosing the best Park & Ride location for your journey, input your start and end locations into our Journey Planner and select "Driving". Set a date and time for arrival/departure to get the most accurate results.|
Can I collect my vehicle after the Park & Ride closing times or leave it overnight?
Bath Park & Ride locations
The entrances to the Park & Rides sites are locked after the last buses have operated but the exits are left open to enable vehicles to be retrieved later. However, lighting is switched off after the last buses have returned and any vehicles are left inside entirely at the owner’s risk.
Bristol Park & Ride locations
All sites (except Lyde Green Park & Ride) are locked and any cars locked in will be subject to a release fee. If your vehicle is locked in, please call 0117 903 1550. Bristol City Council retains the right to charge for the call out service.
You are able to collect your vehicle at the Lyde Green Park & Ride past closing time, but please be aware that the maximum stay is 12 hours (no limit on Sundays and Public Holidays).
Start: 28/08/20 - Finish: TBC
Start: 01/06/20 - Finish: TBC
Start: 25/03/20 - Finish: TBC
Start: 17/03/20 - Finish: TBC