- Services run approximately every 45 minutes from Monday to Saturday and hourly on Sundays
- Journey time is approximately 28 mins to Avonmouth and 37 mins to Severn Beach
- Service is operated by Great Western Railway. Timetable number: B8
- Inner zone – Temple Meads, Lawrence Hill, Stapleton Road, Montpelier, Redland and Clifton Down.
- Outer zone – Clifton Down, Sea Mills, Shirehampton, Avonmouth, St. Andrews Road, Severn Beach.
- Line zone – all stations from Temple Meads to Severn Beach
|TICKETS||Inner zone||Outer zone||Line zone|
Although we make every effort to keep our pages updated, you should always confirm the information with the operators before you travel.
Last checked: 25/01/2017