- 96% of motorway services have a rapid charger that will recharge your car to 80% in under 30 minutes.
- The electric car with the longest range can travel up to 800 miles. Find out which car is right for you and book a test drive on the Go Ultra Low national website.
- Switching to an electric car could save you £750 a year in fuel bills.
- Low/zero carbon emissions – reduced road pollution, no London congestion charges
- Cheaper running costs – no car tax, no fuel duty
- Very quiet – reduced traffic noise
- Financial incentives for individuals and businesses
- Digital support services for owners
Find these and other great benefits on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
The project was partially funded under the ICT Policy Support Programme (ICT PSP) as part of the Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme by the European Community.
Read more on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
@sourcewest 29/03/2017 12:00pm
@sourcewest 27/03/2017 12:00pm
@sourcewest 24/03/2017 1:00pm
@sourcewest 22/03/2017 1:00pm