Our team of expert Travel Advisors will come to your business, and motivate your staff to travel sustainably.
A typical event involves two Travel Advisors coming to your site, setting up a table with interactive games, maps, information, and promotional material.
Times that work best are over lunch, with the team in a prominent location like a canteen or in the reception area. We also have success with advisors walking around the office beforehand, talking to people at their desks.
This service is entirely FREE; here is what we do on the day:
- Personalised route planning: if you need to make a new journey or try a different form of travel we can show you all of your travel options
- Up-to-date information on cycling, walking, car share & public transport services
- Support to help your staff explore alternatives to driving to work on their own
- Loan bikes: borrow a bicycle for up to 1 month to try cycling before you buy. We have a range of hybrid, folding and electric bicycles for loan
- One to one Adult Cycle Training sessions to improve your skills and ability to cycle confidently
- Accompanied rides to find your best route to work and build your confidence
- Bus tickets: we have a range of taster tickets to trial traveling to work by bus
- Promotional giveaways to support sustainable and active travel
Bath & North East Somerset Council
Bristol City Council
Business Engagement Team
North Somerset Council
South Gloucestershire Council