- Raised table at junction of Marksbury Road and Brixham Road
- More visual crossing point into Brixham Road Open Space
- Highlighting north footway as shared use for pedestrians and cyclists
- New double yellow lines to protect crossing point and road hump
- Alterations to access barriers into Marksbury Road Open Space to improve accessibility
Frontagers have been engaged throughout the design process. In November 2016, they were notified of our outline design proposals at the time.
Statutory consultation for the associated Traffic Regulation Order and Statutory Notice was undertaken during December 2017 and January 2018. The process is now being finalised.
Submit to final approvals, we hope to start construction in March 2018.