All our support is tailored to your needs, is flexible and free. Find specific offers below or contact your local Business Engagement Officer for more details or to arrange a meeting.
Find out more about:
We offer North Somerset-based businesses, schools and community buildings funding of max. £3,000 for new facilities and initiatives. The organisation is expected to match fund any proposed scheme. This can be 50% of the total value or can be partly or wholly in kind (e.g. installation or promotional events).
Examples of initiatives:
- Cycle parking, secure cycle storage
- Showers, drying, changing facilities and lockers for walker, runners and cyclists
- Display boards for travel information, timetable holders
- Car park modifications, e.g. car share bays, pool car bays, signage, permits
- Purchase of pool bikes (for lunchtime rides or meetings)
- Motorcycle parking and signing
- Improving access to the site (paths, light, signage) for cyclists and pedestrians
How to apply:
Download the relevant application form below and read the Terms & Conditions. Submit the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The current grant round closes 30 November 2017.
- Advice and support with your business travel plan
- Annual Travel to Work Survey to help analyse travel patterns
- Journey sharing platform tailored to your business
- The Travel Roadshow team visits your workplace to promote green travel
- Dr Bike mechanics and Smoothie Bike events
- Cycling schemes for staff, e.g. FREE loan bikes and adult cycle training
- Personal Travel Planning for individual members of staff