Roadshows are a great way to engage your staff about trying out active and sustainable ways of getting to work. Roadshows provide the following service completely free of charge:
- Personalised route planning. If you need to make a new journey or try a different form of travel we can show you all of your travel options.
- Up-to-date information on cycling, walking, car share & public transport services.
- Support to help your staff to explore alternatives to driving to work on their own.
- Loan bikes. Borrow a bicycle for up to 1 month to try cycling before you buy. We have a range of hybrid, folding and electric bicycles for loan.
- One to one Adult Cycle Training sessions to improve your skills and ability to cycle confidently.
- Accompanied rides to find your best route to work and build your confidence.
- Bus tickets. We have a range of taster tickets to trial traveling to work by bus
- Promotional giveaways to support sustainable and active travel.
To book a roadshow for your business, contact your local Business Engagement Manager
Business Engagement Team Bristol City Council email@example.com 0117 35 76241
Ruby Tobin North Somerset Council firstname.lastname@example.org 01275888281
Verity Britton South Gloucestershire Council email@example.com 01454 86 3938
Paul Thompson Bath & North East Somerset firstname.lastname@example.org 01225 394267