How to Catch a Bus Video
1. Ask a friend to help you. You can also ask your council for help:
2. Plan your journey with the help of your friend.
3. Find out what time your bus arrives at the stop. Be there a few minutes before.
4. Take some money to buy a ticket. If you have a learning disability you may be able to get a free bus pass from your council:
5. Find your nearest bus stop. Ask a friend to go with you and show you the way.
6. When you see the bus, hold your arm out. This will let the bus driver know that you want the bus to stop.
7. Tell the driver where you would like to go. The driver will tell you how much you need to pay and give you a ticket.
You can also use your bus pass if you have one (see 4. above).