- Fewer cars on the road help make streets nicer places
- There’s less pollution, noise and congestion
- People feel safer, your children are safer
- With more people out and about, you’ll get to know your neighbours
- Your street can be transformed into a vibrant place for the community to use, rather than just for passing traffic
- Walking and cycling are healthy and cheap alternatives – they’re worth a try!
The free printed and online map highlights some of the great places and spaces on the doorstep for Thornbury Fields and the Orchards residents, nice local walks and features for getting around. We took recommendations from local people to help new residents get to know their neighbourhood and encourage people to get out on foot and by bike.
Click the image below to view the guide:
To help you do this we are pleased to offer you this Smarter Travel Voucher, valued between £100–£250 and valid until 31 May 2022.
In addition to the COVID-19 working restrictions, for a limited period for claims received by 30th September we are supporting resources to enable residents to work from home. This trial will be reviewed due to the current pandemic and if felt suitable will be extended and communicated on the above mentioned website. During this period the scheme will support items for home office, for example furniture such as laptop stands, desks, office chairs and computer accessories however not computers, telephone or internet provision. Full details of eligible items can be found in the Terms & Conditions below and please do contact us by email if you have any queries – email@example.com
Click the image below to view the voucher:
If you are a resident of The Orchards, you can also email us – just send us your name and details of where you are regularly travelling to, and we will help you get started.