Discover new places and ways to get around in Charfield.
Welcome to Charfield
Moving into a new home and community is a great time to think about how you can use your car less and try out some new ways of getting around. Why?
- Fewer cars on the road help make streets nicer places
- There’s less pollution, noise and congestion
- People feel safer, your children are safer
- With more people out and about, you’ll get to know your neighbours
- Your street can be transformed into a vibrant place for the community to use, rather than just for passing traffic
Walking and cycling are healthy and cheap alternatives – they’re worth a try!
Discover Charfield is your starting point for getting to know the neighbourhood in and around Charfield, its outdoor spaces, transport links, walking routes and community.
The free printed and online map highlights some of the great places and spaces on the doorstep for Charfield residents, nice local walks and features for getting around. We took recommendations from local people to help new residents get to their neighbourhood and encourage people to get out on foot and by bike.