Benefits to your business:
- Improve staff health and wellbeing; reducing sickness and absenteeism
Employees who regularly cycle or walk are fitter, healthier and take less sick days.
- Reduce required car parking provision and associated cost
Car parking takes up space and is an extra business expense. Ten bicycles can be parked in a single car parking space. Speak to us about our Parking Cost Estimator tool that will show you how much you can save by reducing your car parking provision.
- Increase staff morale and productivity
Regular commuting cyclists report a greater tolerance of stress, and an enhanced perception of wellbeing and self-confidence. With work-related stress anxiety or depression accounting for over half of all working days lost due to ill health in Great Britain, this benefit cannot be ignored.
- Reduce business travel time and cost
Bristol has some of the lowest traffic speeds in the country at peak times. Time spent in traffic and finding a car parking space is costing businesses time and money.
- Reduce congestion and air pollution
80% of morning traffic in Bristol city centre relates to commuting, leading to considerable strain on the network, costing the economy over £600m a year.
- Improve your environmental credentials
Make a statement and have your business stand out from the crowd.